Welcome to our website.
The term 'GS Mining Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 422 GREGORY STREET, CENTRAL CITY, CO 80427. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, video content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT FOR PURPOSES OF THE SAFE HARBOR PROVISIONS OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995
Quarterly reports may be deemed to contain “forward-looking” statements. We desire to take advantage of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and we are including this statement for the express purpose of availing ourselves of the protections of such safe harbor with respect to all of such forward-looking statements. Examples of forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to (i) projections of revenues, income or loss, earnings or loss per share, capital expenditures, growth prospects, dividends, capital structure and other financial items, (ii) statements of plans and objectives of ours or our management or Board of Directors, including the introduction of new products or services, or estimates or predictions of actions by customers, suppliers, competitors or regulating authorities, (iii) statements of future economic performance and (iv) statements of assumptions underlying other statements and statements about us or our business.
Our ability to predict projected results or to predict the effect of any legislation or other pending events on our operating results is inherently uncertain. Therefore, we wish to caution each reader of the report to carefully consider specific factors, including competition for products, services and technology; the uncertainty of developing or obtaining rights to new products, services or technologies that will be accepted by the market; the effects of government regulations and other factors discussed herein because such factors in some cases have affected; and in the future (together with other factors) could affect, our ability to achieve our projected results and may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed herein.